Learn More About the GAF Roofing Products Limited Warranty
What Does GAF Master Elite Certification Mean?
The Significance of GAF Master Elite Certification
GAF, a renowned roofing manufacturer, bestows the prestigious Master Elite certification upon a select group of roofing contractors. This certification is a testament to a contractor’s dedication to professionalism, excellence, and continuous training. To achieve the GAF Master Elite status, contractors must meet stringent criteria, including proper licensing, adequate insurance, a proven reputation, and a commitment to ongoing training.
Benefits of Choosing a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor
When you choose All Pro Roofing & Siding, Inc as your GAF Master Elite roofing contractor, you can expect numerous benefits.
- Expertise and Skill: All Pro Roofing & Siding team of professionals undergoes rigorous training and is well-versed in the latest roofing techniques and industry best practices. Their expertise ensures that your roofing project will be handled with the utmost precision and care.
- Top-Quality Materials: As a GAF Master Elite roofing contractor, All Pro Roofing & Siding, Inc has access to GAF’s extensive range of high-quality roofing materials. This means that your roof will be constructed using premium products known for their durability, longevity, and aesthetic appeal.
- Industry-Leading Warranties: GAF offers exceptional warranty options for roofing systems installed by GAF Master Elite contractors. This provides you with added peace of mind, knowing that your investment is protected and backed by one of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Superior Craftsmanship: All Pro Roofing & Siding, Inc prides itself on delivering superior craftsmanship in every roofing project. Their attention to detail, precision installation techniques, and commitment to excellence ensure that your roof will be built to last.
GAF master elite certified roofers who are independent, or work for established companies are required to meet the following qualifications:
- Licensing – which consists of obtaining a license within their state and fulfilling roofing work in a professional manner
- Insured – must be covered by a 1 million general liability policy as well as carry lawful workers compensation
- Financially solvent – sound banking practices with no overdrafts or other negative financial dealings, plus a good or better credit rating
- Distributor/Material providers – contractor bills are paid in full to distributor(s)and other providers that are associated with GAF master elite contractors
- Liens or Judgments – no liens, judgments or other charges that have not been resolved
- Business experience – at least (7) seven years in business, plus (1) one year in a certified program
- Reputation – must be able to provide exemplary roofing services in a community work environment as well as provide a good work record
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)- a satisfactory rating with the BBB
- Independent GAF (General Aniline & Film) Surveys – Customer satisfaction must be based on GAF company surveys with reports of customer satisfaction at a 99 percent level.
- Continuing education – completes ongoing training to expand upon abilities
With GAF master elite requirements being stringent, it is a difficult process for master candidates to meet even the most basic of requirements, but in addition to that process, the final testing ground is dealing with territory or area management in the confirmation process. Management guidelines and fulfillment of all conditions in relation to master status are part of management requirements. In addition, other investigations are made into a candidate’s previous employment and interaction with customers to further determine if the contractor should be part of the master elite ranks.
With the requirements and guidelines that GAF certified roofing contractors have to undergo and follow, utilizing and employing a Master Elite contractor is definite assurance for any homeowner that the work completed will be done in a professional and accurate manner. Dependability is part of that affirmation as well. So, rather than trust an inexperienced and unlicensed roofer, find a GAF certified roofing contractor. You’ll be happy you did and if you are still unsure as to what a master elite contractor is capable of doing, complete the online contact form and an expert will advise you of a certified roofer’s expertise.